Ozone therapy (otherwise known as oxidation therapy) restores, enhances, and maintains health and well-being. The treatment involves application of energised oxygen (ozone) either topically through the use of a sauna or systemically through rectal, vaginal, or aural application, depending upon individual client requirements.
Ozone therapy optimises cell function by activating enzyme reactions at a cellular level.
- Stimulation of red blood metabolism
- Stimulation of cell repair/ wound healing
- Increasing metabolism - burning approximately 400 calories per treatment!
- Slowing the ageing process
- Harmonising hormones
- Improves circulation and lymph drainage
- Combats bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections ( including herpes virus, and candida)
- Helps with weight loss and cellulite reduction
- Detoxifies and cleanses the blood
- Improves performance and stamina
- Stimulates immunity, and allergy
- Improves chronic fatigue and mental clarity
- Improves asthma, bronchial and respiratory disease
- Improves systemic and degenerative conditions
- Dramatically improves skin conditions e.g. eczema, psorasis, acne, bowens etc
- May combat cancers and aid recovery
- Reduces cholesterol and lowers blood pressure
- Relieves Interstitial cystitis